Skills Support for Employment
Skills Support For Employment: Provides unemployed adults support to bridge skill gaps and barriers to get them back on track and into work.
Four members of Manchester Athena are delivering skill support to improve knowledge, skills and confidence to increase the chances of accessing training or finding a job.
Skills Support for Employment transforms lives by providing a personalised plan to improve skills and find sustainable employment.
The project can help if you are:
- Aged 24+
- Not currently in education, training or employment
- A Greater Manchester resident
The programme works by providing support to improve your skills and knowledge, boost your confidence and support you with finding work. The support on offer includes:
· Tailored one-to-one support based around your individual needs
· A dedicated learning mentor to support you every step of the way
· Careers advice and pre-employment support- such as CV writing and job interview tips
· Opportunities to gain fully funded , accredited qualifications
· Help with job applications
· Recent and relevant work experience opportunities to support your CV
This project is funded by The European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA)
Contact Skills support for employment
To find out more information on Skills Support for employment and too check eligibility call us on:
Greater Manchester- 0161 240 6123
Sheffield City Region -0114 212 206
To find out where you can access our services in your local area go to Our Locations on our website- GC Skills Support for Employment - Growth Company Skills Support (gcskills-support.uk)